DTI's Management Team
AJ Rahman, President
AJ Rahman, President of DTI, Inc. has been in the telecommunications business for over 24 years. He began DTI as a small residential PC repair and audio/video business in 1998 called MicroLan Computing Solutions. In 2000 MicroLan Computing Solutions became Digital Technologies, a name which better incorporated the goal of providing total infrastructure support. In 2005 AJ incorporated the business under DTI, Inc., joining forces with Jim Boddorff and Wes Haigh. AJ’s main focus is and has always been delivering top quality service to his customers. Under his leadership DTI has become a multi-million-dollar business.
His extensive experience in the telecommunication, fiber optics, and audio/video fields allowed him to excel and build solid relationships with numerous clients in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Prior to DTI, Inc. AJ spent 10 years helping to develop and grow the telecommunications business at InfoSystems, Inc.
AJ earned an associate’s degree from Delaware Technical and Community College in 1990 in the field of Electronics Engineering. He also received his certificate in Photonics and Laser & Opto Electronics.
Wes Haigh, Vice President
Wes Haigh, lead project manager and Chief Operating Officer has over 20 years of experience in the telecommunications industry. He has over 15 years' experience as an entrepreneur, starting with MicroLan Computing Solutions in the late 90s.
With a background in Computer Science from the University of Delaware, Wes has worked in all aspects of the industry from IT support to system administration, phone system programming, and IT project management.
Several of the certifications Wes holds include:
- IT Project + certified
Jim Boddorff, Director of Sales
Jim Boddorff has been in the cabling business since 1990 and has had formal training in design and installation of telecommunications equipment and telecommunication premise wiring. Several of the certifications Jim holds include:
- Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD)
- Hubbell Premise Wiring “Mission Critical”
- Ortronics Management Certification Training for Networking Products
- Leviton Copper and Optical Fiber Communication Cabling Systems
- Optical Cable Corporation Certified Technician
- Panduit Staff certificate for Copper and Fiber
- Uniprise Certified Installer
- Bogen Communications School of sound “Ace-lite” program
Jim’s specialties include:
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF) Top secret design and installation
- Red/Black design and installation
- Registered and current with WAWF
- Registered and current with SAM
Jim holds a Bacheler of Science degree from Lycoming College and attended RETS electronic School.